Hello from Central Valley California

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
Blackout5571

Hello from Central Valley California

Post by Blackout5571 »

I was guided here by Pico Ben from Facebook, and im glad he guided me here. I am a Technician at a Toyota dealership. I do pretty much everything, but enjoy the challenges in diagnostic work. Although i do work for Toyota, i enjoy working and challenging myself with different manufacturers, also boats and diesel, pretty much if it has a bolt or electricity. I own a Pico 4425, and an abundance of other scopes, its like an addiction (although nothing beats the pico). Just recently as well got a NVH kit and look forward to learning more about vibrations and noise in the process of using it. I also enjoy writing case studies. Look forward to contributeing and viewing other posts.
-Joshua V.

ben.martins
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Hello from Central Valley California

Post by ben.martins »

Hi Joshua,

Welcome to the forum! Interestingly, I was a technician for Toyota before starting here at Pico.

Great to have you on board on the forum and I hope you can find what you might be looking for. There is a huge amount of information and often the biggest hurdle is finding it. We've put together a list of the useful links to help find some of the answers - topic15231.html.

You won't be alone with your scope addiction, we all have our vices and mine was torches (it still is to be honest!) The NVH kit is a wonderful piece of kit that helps broaden your diagnostic capabilities. Those that have already started that journey will know it's not an easy one but the rewards are worth it. Steve got together with Frank Massey to create a 7 part NVH walkthrough which can be found here - https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwQU ... mEljiWY-h6

Look forward to seeing your work in the case study section!

Kind regards

Ben