New Picoscope User Here From TX

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
mobiletex512

New Picoscope User Here From TX

Post by mobiletex512 »

Hello! I’m new to picoscope entirely. I just purchased a 4425a kit and hoping to learn a lot from people as well continuing to learn and perfect my diagnosing abilities.

ben.martins
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: New Picoscope User Here From TX

Post by ben.martins »

Hi,

Welcome to the forum and the Pico community!

The one thing that I enjoy about this industry is the fact that there is always something new to learn.

To help you get started with the Pico journey we have a compiled a list of useful links on topics we've found useful over the years. topic15231.html

We do also have the Pico App, which can be great for just in time training on some of the hardware along with some introduction video tutorials. The app is free on both Apple and Android.

There is also a training section on the website - https://www.picoauto.com/library/training.

Ultimately though there is nothing better than getting it out of the box and ready to use. Practise on known good vehicles and utilise the guided tests to help setup up the scope based on a component your testing and then look to manipulate things like the timebase to fine tune your waveform captures.

There is of course a huge amount of knowledge from the users on this forum so please feel free to ask questions. We're all here to help.

Kind regards

Ben