New guided tests

Ask for and share advice on using the PicoScope kit to fix Heavy Duty and Off Highway machinery here
ben.martins
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

New guided tests

Post by ben.martins »

Hi all,

Some news to share with everyone. There will be more about this in the upcoming newsletters but thought I'd get peoples thoughts on 10 new guided tests that have made it into the Early Access version of PicoScope 7.
HDOH tests.png
There will be more content for PicoScope and HD and OH applications coming soon but it would be great to get some feedback on these tests. Also, if there are any that might be useful. I would like to keep growing the tests we can offer for non automotive but they should be tests that are useful so if you have any thoughts please let me know.

Kind regards

Ben

PaulW
OneWave
OneWave

Re: New guided tests

Post by PaulW »

This is great, Ben. Thanks for the heads-up. I've been using the Stable version for a little bit right now. I downloaded the latest Early Release today and got a chance to see the tests added. Awesome to see this added in! Plan to use the fuel leakage test on Monday.

ben.martins
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: New guided tests

Post by ben.martins »

Thanks Paul. It's nice that they are out there and out of my brain mostly! Couple of bits of snagging to do but on the most part they should be useful.

I've got some ideas for the next ones but if you think of anything please let me know.

Kind regards

Ben