Hello

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
DJAUTO

Hello

Post by DJAUTO »

Hello to you all. I have been an auto electrician for more than 30 years. I have many diagnostic tools including Verus, Launch, Xentry, Icom etc. I have used some scopes in the past. After watching many of your videos on YouTube I decided to get a 3206 scope. Wanting to use PicoScope 7 automotive I have upgraded to a 4423. I will eventually be getting the latest model once it’s proved useful, which I’m sure it will. Looking forward to sharing knowledge on here with you guys
Kind regards
Darren

ben.martins
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Hello

Post by ben.martins »

Hello Darren,

Welcome to the forum! With over 30 years of experience I'm sure there is much you can offer!

The 4423 is still a great scope and possible a better scope today thanks to improvements in software.

There is a lot of information on this site but to help you get started with PS7 we have an introduction article on the training section of the website https://www.picoauto.com/library/training and it is worth mentioning the App which is free to download on the Apple and Google stores. This also contains a number of introductory training videos to help you get started with the software.

Finally the useful links page on the forum will help you find more information hints and tips on using the software and some of the features within.topic15231.html I tend to find the CTRL+F shortcut helps to find what you're looking for!

Everyone is here to help and support you on this journey so please feel free to ask questions.

Enjoy!

Kind regards

Ben