Hello Pico Gang, New 4425a User Here!

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
ericschott

Hello Pico Gang, New 4425a User Here!

Post by ericschott »

Hello Pico Gang,

Glad to finally be here and am very excited to start my journey with my Pico 4425a I purchased recently. I own an independent shop and specialize in BMW/Mini but also work on Mercedes and Land Rover as well. I have gotten by the past 10 years with minimal scope work and hardly any training with scopes and interpreting waveforms but this year I am making it my #1 priority to train up as much as possible and sharpen my skills. I took a basic scope course through Worldpac a few weeks back which was excellent. I've got the training bug again, already looking for the next class to catch! I'm starting to get into the habit of scoping cars regularly and familiarizing myself with known good waveforms and just getting into the habit of setting up & using the tool for different tests. The guided test feature is very helpful and I'm making full use of it as well as the waveform library etc. I am proud to add this tool to my arsenal and look forward to learning much from you all here and eventually helping others as well. Never stop learning!

Eric
Signature Independent
Kirkland, WA

Steve Smith
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Hello Pico Gang, New 4425a User Here!

Post by Steve Smith »

Hello Eric and welcome to the forum

Thank you for your post which I have shared with the Pico Team as it is vital we recognize the importance of Guided Tests/RWL at the coal face.

Rest assured we are committed to the ongoing development of GT's, RWL, Pico Software and Hardware so you can be confident your investment will continue to deliver now and in the future.

You are not alone here as we have a multitude of PicoScope users who are willing to help, assist and share their journeys/adventures. (Thank you to all who post and view)

Given you are off and running with Pico, the following link will help with "Just in time training" on a variety of subjects, or, just quench the thirst for knowledge topic15231.html

When you click on the link above, use the "Ctrl + F key" on your keyboard to type in a keyword upon which to search through the oceans of posts included within this link
Image 1
Image 1
I hope this helps, take care......Steve

ericschott

Re: Hello Pico Gang, New 4425a User Here!

Post by ericschott »

Thanks very much Steve, I appreciate your help!