New to the Pico Forum

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
cerey1984

New to the Pico Forum

Post by cerey1984 »

Hi all! My name is Chris Reynolds. I'm an automotive technology instructor at Lewis & Clark Community College in Godfrey, Illinois.

I have been fortunate to use Pico products for ~17 years since being introduced to their product line as an undergraduate student at Southern Illinois University - Carbondale.

My students have used Pico Technology for the 13 years I've been at Lewis & Clark Community College. It has helped our program demonstrate theory in more engaging ways than traditional methods of measurement. I'm glad to be an official part of the Pico Forums.

-Chris

Steve Smith
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: New to the Pico Forum

Post by Steve Smith »

Hello Chris, welcome to the forum and thank you for the introduction

Thank you also for the training and education you have delivered to those lucky delegates/students over the years

I can't imagine a better tool than a scope to bring theory to life and demonstrate exactly how components function and interact with one another

In know from experience that using a Scope changes lives and helps delegates, students and technicians to become better than they believed possible whilst also feeding their curiosity to delve deeper which we can all share here on the forum

Thank you again, take care....Steve