New PicoScope 7 Automotive release (7.0.63)
We are pleased to announce that the latest version of PicoScope 7 Automotive, version 7.0.63, is now available to download.
- Measurement System Selection: It is now possible to switch been the Imperial and Metric measurement systems using the preferences option. As a result, pressure can be displayed in psi or bar and temperature can be displayed as Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Multiple Start-up settings
- PicoScope 7 now includes PicoDiagnostics: Downloading PicoScope 7 version 220.127.116.1160 will now include PicoDiagnostics (PD) software version 18.104.22.16853.
- Improved serial decode search and filtering for Boolean values (True or False): Searching for fields with Boolean values (True or False) within the serial decode table has been improved thanks to the addition of True or False entry fields.
- Probe Mismatch enhancements (PicoScope 4x25A)
- Recent waveforms: “Recent waveforms” are now displayed in thumbnail view when selecting “Open” from the utilities bar
- Duplicating BNC+ probes: Following on from our custom probe discussion it is now possible to duplicate and edit a BNC+ probe using the “Manage Probes” edit feature
- Improvements to the probe & math wizard display across all platforms
- Improvements to the display and alignment of the serial decode table
- Improved stability of PicoScope 7 application during file loading
- Improved stability of Full-screen Mode when adjusting rulers
- Improvements to save and load of serial decode between time rulers
- Improve precision of “time” data within the serial decode table
- Improvements to the application of Bandwidth Limit
- Improved editing function of serial decode table
- Custom probes and loaded probes now remain visible when PicoBNC+ probes connected
Thank you once again to the software teams for this latest version of PicoScope 7 Automotive, which you can download here or via the auto-update feature in the application.
If you want to read more about how to use these features, Steve Smith has a forum thread where he explains more about the updates for each software release. You can find this forum thread here.