The latest news from Pico
1 post • Page 1 of 1
The TA117 and TA083 fuel pressure hoses are designed specifically for use with the WPS500X pressure transducer, with a strong construction to ensure safe and accurate operation. Each hose is terminated at one end with a Foster connector to fit the WPS500X, and at the other end with a Schrader valve to fit standard fuel rails.
* Conforms to SAE30R9
* Maximum working temperature of 115 degrees C
* Maximum pressure rating 500 psi (34.47 bar, or 3.447 kPa)
* Hose materials: Teflon tube reinforced by outer steel braid
* All materials compatible with gasoline and ethanol/ethanol blends
* Low permeation
* Viton seals in couplers and valves
TA083 Fuel pressure hose with large Schrader valve
TA117 Fuel pressure hose with small Schrader valve
PP794 Set of both fuel hoses.
For further information view the product page at:-
Price: See our website for an up-to-date price.
To order one from your nearest distributor, go to:-
Please note these fuel pressure hoses as well as the WPS500X pressure transducer are not suitable for any form of High Pressure Diesel Fuel Testing and are not suitable for use on Common Rail Diesel Engines or High Pressure Gasoline Engines. As part of our continuing efforts to expand our range of test accessories, we have now released Fuel Pressure Hoses.