New to picoscope

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
francisgoudr

New to picoscope

Post by francisgoudr »

Hello,

I'm from Quebec Canada. I'm a diesel tech since 8 years and I'm the foreman in a Kenworth dealer since april 2020. My passion is diagnostic and data analysing. I've done a Mx engine course and one of the instructor introduce me to picoscope and open my eyes what we can do with it. I'm currently building my engine harness for my drag car too. So I'm new with picoscope, always ear someone talking about picoscope but I didn't have the chance myself working with a picoscope. I'm currently checking to buy the 2204a picoscope.

Steve Smith
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: New to picoscope

Post by Steve Smith »

Hello and thank you for the introduction, welcome to the forum

The scope certainly introduces you to operational characteristics we may never have seen before.

I still find this fascinating every day, witnessing component functionality in real-time against other engine events

Regarding the 2204a, before you jump, please take a look here topic19501.html?&p=87821&hilit=2204#p87821

Access to the Guided Tests is one feature you will not have access to and thanks to Ben Martins we now have the Heavy-Duty / Off-Highway test that are essential when learning to use the scope
1A
1A
2A
2A
You may also find the following links of interest to help with your journey

forum483.html

topic22268.html

https://www.picoauto.com/library

I hope this helps, take care.......Steve