oem software

Ask any questions about using PicoScope 6 Automotive software here.
dunontme

oem software

Post by dunontme »

I have a picoscope 4423 TIS/techstream. I also have a TIS and techstream lite account but I can not find the oem picoscope toyota software. we are a private toyota/lexus repair shop How can I get the program to use this scope?

PicoKev
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Re: oem software

Post by PicoKev »

You will need to speak to Toyota Technical as the software for all OEM scopes is licenced / locked via the VM.

The OEM hardware is normally locked to a specific OEM software and the standard general release SW will not always work with your hardware, however it is always worth trying the normal Picoscope automotive software as sometimes you get lucky.
However your dealer tech support line should be your first port of call.

Kev.

Grant_Baker
OneWave
OneWave

Re: oem software

Post by Grant_Baker »

Your Picoscope hardware will not work with any Pico software other than Pico for TMS, only available from TIS website. I know of no way to obtain the software other than TIS.
My dealer tech level of TIS access has a Diagnostics tab, Tools and Equipment tab, Tools tab, and a Picoscope software download link. If you don't see those tabs, your level of TIS access will prevent you from downloading the software and this is by design.