New Here

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
mxx20
OneWave
OneWave

New Here

Post by mxx20 »

Hello, I am in South Carolina. I've used scopes but finally upgraded to the pico. I just got it today finally after a month of waiting! Im in the medium / HD diesel field. I just hope to learn more and make some of my diagnostics easier.

Steve Smith
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: New Here

Post by Steve Smith »

Hello and welcome to the forum, sorry for the delay with your scope but now you have it, your journey can begin.

So much to plough through here on numerous subjects and given you mentioned Medium/HD Diesel, you may find a number of Ben's HGV/Off Highway case studies of interest here https://www.picoauto.com/library/case-studies

I hope these help, take care....Steve

mxx20
OneWave
OneWave

Post by mxx20 »

Thanks Steve, I went through and read them, trying to read as much as i can to learn some more. Trying to play around with the scope at the shop but we have hit a low point again and not much coming through.

muttnjeff
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by muttnjeff »

mxx20 if possible use the slow time to experiment with the scope on a new semi, can start to build a portfolio of know good wave forms.

mxx20
OneWave
OneWave

Post by mxx20 »

Muttnjeff, Thats what my plan is, only glitch is all the trucks i have had are waiters so its limited time with them. Im going to work on it hopefully next week.