Alfa 147 help? Sunroof Wiring Diagram

If you are not a PicoScope user and want advice with a diagnostic problem then post here. Forum members may be able to help.

Alfa 147 help? Sunroof Wiring Diagram

Postby FioranoCars » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:38 pm

Hi
Sadly no waveforms or other interesting stuff, sorry! ... but it seems to be impossible to find a wiring diagram for a Alfa Romeo 147 2.0 twin spark 2002 UK RHD with SUNROOF.

It's only the sunroof wiring diagram I'm after, but not dealing with mainstream cars day to day we don't use Autodata and the like, although a friend has had a quick look on his Autodata but says the optional sunroof is not shown. Oddly even our owners manual only lists fuses (F63 and F46), not describing a single relay! so not much help :cry:

Anyone have anything on this? ... as summer is coming the wife is keen to have her roof opening again, having failed late last year, we've never got round to taking a proper look. :roll:

Any help appreciated, links, PM's or direct to richard at fioranocars com any wiring diagrams or other suggestions appreciated

Thanks
Richard & more so Alison!
FioranoCars
Guru
Guru

Re: Alfa 147 help? Sunroof Wiring Diagram

Postby FioranoCars » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:00 pm

Oh, and I've been told that the workshop manual (not got a copy of it) lists different fuses (F60 not F63), but also has a reset procedure ... if anyone can give a little more info, as that's the sum of what was mentioned!

Thanks
Richard
FioranoCars
Guru
Guru

Postby volrem » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:14 pm

Hi

I don't have information you need but perhaps you can buy it from ifficial source:

https://www.technicalinformation.fiat.c ... b/index.do
volrem
Guru
Guru

Postby STC » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:10 pm

Sent by PM

Enjoy !

Shout if you need anything more.
Last edited by STC on Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
STC
Zen Master
Zen Master

Postby FioranoCars » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:51 am

Perfect STC, sent you a PM too

Thank goodness a third party (Bosch) has something, saw some images from a Alfa dedicated 147 tech CD, and the sunroof wiring was a mess, could not print a diagram (did not have one!), and only covered 1 connector with 4 pins, nothing like the car has. Diagnostic procedure mentioned but not detailed :o

Thanks Volrem, but based on the Alfa site saying "incomplete" coverage and the data I had seen from them during the afternoon, I thought better to ask and save wasting £30 on Russian roulette. But appreciate the pointer.

If anyone knows anything about this reset/diagnostic then please let me know.
Thanks
Richard
FioranoCars
Guru
Guru

Postby STC » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:35 pm

Fully Charged Battery

Turn on ignition
    Press the up button for 10 seconds then turn the switch to the most open position.
    The sunroof should start to open, then close, then tilt open. Leave it until it has run this full cycle.

Might be an idea to get a breakout lead on fuse 63 and throw an amp clamp around it just to see what occurs ?
STC
Zen Master
Zen Master

Postby FioranoCars » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:48 pm

again thanks
Will try later this week, when I can get the car in the workshop.

Richard
FioranoCars
Guru
Guru

Return to Help me fix my car