forward and reverse image options

Ask any questions about using PicoScope 6 Automotive software here.
Marciooliveira
OneWave
OneWave

forward and reverse image options

Post by Marciooliveira »

hello friends I don't know if it's only mine that is not appearing the option to advance the image left or right only appears up and down
Attachments
IMG_20190910_202015.jpg

Marciooliveira
OneWave
OneWave

Re: forward and reverse image options

Post by Marciooliveira »

he had the delay option in ms
Attachments
Screenshot_2019-09-11-15-19-36-829_com.miui.gallery.png

Technician
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by Technician »

In the top too bar in the centre area there is a buffer looks like [1 of 32] etc. Advance or reverse each screen by depressing the buttons to the right or left as desired.

Marciooliveira
OneWave
OneWave

Post by Marciooliveira »

I understand friend, but in this function that you mentioned moves the whole screen, in this option I had before it was possible to advance or delay only one signal example if I caught a wave of vacuum I could advance or delay it in relation to another signal as a signal. rotation

Autonerdz
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by Autonerdz »

Marciooliveira wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:37 pm
I understand friend, but in this function that you mentioned moves the whole screen, in this option I had before it was possible to advance or delay only one signal example if I caught a wave of vacuum I could advance or delay it in relation to another signal as a signal. rotation
What you want to do only works with reference waveforms.

ben.martins
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Post by ben.martins »

Hello Marcio,

Sorry for the delay.

The only way you can manipulate the waveform in this way is by creating a reference waveform. This allows you to overlay multiple captures but add time the all together if the all the captures were taken in the same timebase.

Quickest way to create a reference waveform is to right click on the grid, and select reference waveform from the list. You will then have the option to select any active channel and create a reference.
REFERENCE WAVEFORM 1 Quick.mp4
(7.36 MiB) Downloaded 1288 times

To make references that can be loaded into over captures you will need to save them. Again the following video will help.
REFERENCE WAVEFORM 2 Custom.mp4
(7.36 MiB) Downloaded 1269 times

Once this is on the screen to move it backwards or forwards you will need to adjust the delay which can be found in the Axis options in the lower corners of the screen under the reference waveform axis.
Alignment reference waveform.mp4
(1.48 MiB) Downloaded 1296 times

Hopefully the attached videos will help.

Kind regards

Ben

sigoaprendiendo
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by sigoaprendiendo »

Once this is on the screen to move it backwards or forwards you will need to adjust the delay which can be found in the Axis options in the lower corners of the screen under the reference waveform axis.

Alignment reference waveform.mp4

Hopefully the attached videos will help.

Kind regards

Ben

Hi
Is it possible to delay longer? I mean about more than 1 sec? I have a waveform in which I need to delay up to 4 seconds