NISSAN juke C1130 fault code

If you are not a PicoScope user and want advice with a diagnostic problem then post here. Forum members may be able to help.
Gudgeon1
OneWave
OneWave

Re: NISSAN juke C1130 fault code

Post by Gudgeon1 »

Hi guys I thought I would update you all on this issue I had with the Nissan Juke,after carrying out numerous suggestions on here and basically pulling my hair out we eventually got to the bottom of this problem,turns out the vehicle had recently been fitted with an aftermarket alternator which apparently gives out the wrong lin/can signal and it was this that was causing the esp light to come on at start up,replaced the alternator with a customer supplied genuine second hand unit and it’s all sorted now....thanks to all you guys who tried to help me sort this out and I hope this info helps someone else who is on the same situation as I was...cheers 👍

Jlperformance

Post by Jlperformance »

I know this is a really old post but you didn't by any chance take a waveform of the correct alternator signals from a genuine alternator I am faced with the same problem I have scoped the alternator but noticed while testing a remanufactered sticker on the alternator so worried this is now my cause. Thanks

Martyn
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Post by Martyn »

If you post your waveform maybe someone will be able to comment on what you have.
Martyn
Technical Support Manager