Hello from Western New York, USA

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
koto57

Hello from Western New York, USA

Post by koto57 »

New to Pico and scopes in general. At 72 I may have waited too long to learn new tricks, but I am going to try just the same. I do automotive diagnostics, mostly driveability in nature, but I have been getting into can bus lately. I don't deal with the public much as I work independent for other shops. I am aware that there is a steep learning curve here, but I'll just climb the hill and see where it takes me. I bought a 4425 from Autonerdz here in the US and so far so good. That being said, I haven't done a whole lot with it yet and I will welcome any help I can get. I am not ashamed to say I don't know.
Kelly

ben.martins
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Hello from Western New York, USA

Post by ben.martins »

Hello Kelly,

Welcome to the forum! We're never to old to learn something new and the great thing about our industry is it changes so fast there is always something new!

There is a lot of information here to sift through and CAN is very much on everyone's mind. There are a number of topics on our useful links page which may be of some use. topic15231.html#p57531

I'd like to think that no-one should ever be ashamed to say they don't know and if we can help each other to better understand then it's going to make everyone's lives that little bit easier.

Kind regards

Ben