Melissen71 is new here

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
Melissen71

Melissen71 is new here

Post by Melissen71 »

Hi,

My name is Melissen71 on this forum. I'm from the Netherlands.
I've got more than 25years of experience in Automotive (garage, diagnostics).

My favorite car brands with most experience are Hyundai, Mazda, Peugeot, Opel, Suzuki.

At this moment I'm a self employed diagnostics mechanic. I work for several garages which don't have the skills to solve some problems. Call me the trouble-shooter.

I've got several scopes in my possession. A Hantek1008 8-channel scope, 2 Hyundai Hi-Scan 2-channels scopes and a Hyundai GDS 4-channel scope.

For Hyundai I've got the original Hyundai-testers and repairmanuals (with a lot of reference scope-signals), but for other brands I'm missing reference scope-signals (like Cam/Crank signals at (non)starting or idle).

I was wondering if i buy the Picoscope 2204a, which works with Picoscope 6.12.9, I will be able to use the Waveform Library also?

Best regards,

PicoMike
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Melissen71 is new here

Post by PicoMike »

Hi Melissen71,

Welcome to the forum! Pleasure to see you here.

Firstly, please let me say the PicoScope 2204A is not an Automotive Scope, and therefore is not supported in the PicoScope Automotive software, so I'm afraid no, the Waveform Library will not be available to you.

We cannot endorse the use of our non-Automotive scopes for use in automotive testing for health and safety! Along with many features and benefits of using the Automotive software, our PicoScope Automotive scopes are rated at 200 V input with overvoltage protection of 250 V :

https://www.picoauto.com/products/autom ... ifications
Mike Valentine
Online BDM: Pico Technology

liviu2004
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Re: Melissen71 is new here

Post by liviu2004 »

Hi Melissen71, I live also in NL, if you want to have a look at Pico auto scope, you can come other and have a look, and maybe play a bit on my car. :lol: