Translated: Opinions my friends about this image

Everyone loves a happy ending. Share your diagnostic success stories here.
xandro
OneWave
OneWave

Translated: Opinions my friends about this image

Post by xandro »

:D :D :D :D :D :D
Attachments

[The extension bmp has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

PicoMike
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: opnioes dos amigos sobre essa imagem

Post by PicoMike »

Xandro

EN: We are very happy to have you here, but the majority of our forum is English speaking. It may help in future posts if you can also post the English version, below I simply used Google Translate. It is not perfect, but gives an idea to our members of what you are asking.

PT: Estamos muito felizes em ter você aqui, mas a maioria do nosso fórum está falando Inglês. Ela pode ajudar em posts futuros se você também pode postar a versão em Inglês, abaixo eu simplesmente usado o Google Translate. Não é perfeito, mas dá uma ideia aos nossos membros que você está pedindo.
xandro wrote:personal good night to all friends, this and magnet stepper motor Marel read was captured the two wires from outside, it would be possible to give opinions on internal coils station in working order? I see flaws in peak positive however the pulse width seems normal.
Also, do you own a PicoScope? If you do, and could upload PicoScope files with your posts, our members would be able to view them and provide much better feedback. :)
Mike Valentine
Online BDM: Pico Technology

xandro
OneWave
OneWave

Re: opnioes dos amigos sobre essa imagem

Post by xandro »

AuthorMike wrote:Xandro

EN: We are very happy to have you here, but the majority of our forum is English speaking. It may help in future posts if you can also post the English version, below I simply used Google Translate. It is not perfect, but gives an idea to our members of what you are asking.

PT: Estamos muito felizes em ter você aqui, mas a maioria do nosso fórum está falando Inglês. Ela pode ajudar em posts futuros se você também pode postar a versão em Inglês, abaixo eu simplesmente usado o Google Translate. Não é perfeito, mas dá uma ideia aos nossos membros que você está pedindo.
xandro wrote:personal good night to all friends, this and magnet stepper motor Marel read was captured the two wires from outside, it would be possible to give opinions on internal coils station in working order? I see flaws in peak positive however the pulse width seems normal.
Also, do you own a PicoScope? If you do, and could upload PicoScope files with your posts, our members would be able to view them and provide much better feedback. :)

xandro
OneWave
OneWave

Re: Translated: Opinions my friends about this image

Post by xandro »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Attachments

[The extension bmp has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]