hi to all and from me

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
tas_daz

hi to all and from me

Post by tas_daz »

hi my friends.i am from greece and i am new member here.thank for your help and i hope to learn quick and then i can give some help in osciloscope solutions.my name is tasos

Steve Smith
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: hi to all and from me

Post by Steve Smith »

Hello Tasos and thank you for the introduction

Rest assured there is plenty here to read through and we look forward to anything you can share and contribute

Take care......Steve

shep

Re: Hi to all

Post by shep »

I am looking forward to having a look at the many posts on here. I teach motor vehicle technology at a college in West Yorkshire, and use a Pico scope a lot with level 3 students. It is an older model but we use the latest software. I am always looking for more ways in using our Pico. We find the guided section a great help. The students find it very easy to use. And it has become the main diagnostic tool we use for assessments.

Steve Smith
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: hi to all and from me

Post by Steve Smith »

Hello Shep and welcome.

Thank you for the feedback too as I discovered only a couple of months ago at one of the Pico IMI evening how instructors are using the "Guided Tests" as a foundation for study and theory material.

Great work and thank you, the future is most certainly bright for those who study and more importantly never stop studying.

Cant remember where I heard this one but "Every day is a school day" really does say it all.

I know I am forever making notes and trying to keep new information readily available which is a challenge in itself.

Take care.......Steve