Another hallo from Spain

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
tubal

Another hallo from Spain

Post by tubal »

Hi people.
It is hard to me write in English, i am better reading it. Well, my name is Jesús. I try to teach automotive skills in a vocational training school near Zaragoza. Picoscope is one of my favorite tools.
Perhaps I'll rarely take part in the forum cause my difficulty writing, however I often take a look because is very interesting.
Kind regards.

Steve Smith
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Another hallo from Spain

Post by Steve Smith »

Hello and welcome to the forum.
Your English is fine and I can understand your writing with no issues.
Its good to know the forum is helping technicians and students as PicoScope is an invaluable tool that does take patience and time to study, but once mastered your students will sit above the rest for sure.

Keep up the good work at the training school and please feel free to post, language is no barrier

Take care......Steve

sigoaprendiendo
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Re: Another hallo from Spain

Post by sigoaprendiendo »

Hola tubal

Bienvenido al club de los ganadores.

No te preocupes por el idioma, de hecho todos acá tratamos de usar un lenguaje sencillo de uso diario.
Me atreví a escribirte estas pocos lineas en español para darte a entender que no estás solo no siendo un angloparlante nativo. De hecho aquí la mayoría no lo es :oops:

A por cierto, sólo esta vez te escribo en el idioma de Cervantes porque se trata de la bienvenida. En el transcurso del foro será en inglés para respetar al resto de los participantes, imagínate que pasaría si todos cayeran en la tentación de escribir en un idioma diferente al "oficial".

Kind regards and once again welcome