Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
david cant

Post by david cant »

hello to all on this site, my name is david cant, i am new to the picoscope ,i run my own garage in east kilbride just outside glasgow ,i have ten staff who carry out general service and repair work alongside our mot set up,i myself carry out most of the diagnostic work...up till now i have been using the fluke 190 two channel scope and the 4 channel scope built into my carrman vg,but have always had a notion for the pico ,...i also run dtc training centre providing diagnostic training for the independent motor trade in scotland, i am a member of the frank massey network and have done most of my training with ads,bosch,xpoentia,dc mcall,sun ect...hope i am able to put some input into this forum that is of help to others.....we often get stuck sometimes and these professional forums often provide a lifeline...david.

PicoMike
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: new member

Post by PicoMike »

Hi David,

Welcome to the forum! :mrgreen:
Mike Valentine
Online BDM: Pico Technology

Soldusedo

re:

Post by Soldusedo »

+1

tazz

Post by tazz »

Hello guys. I am from Argentina. I have an authorized Fiat garage.
Unfortunetly Pico autoscope is not one of my tools, but the technycs taken by yours to solve the variable problems in
automobiles are the most compregensive i ever sow.
I have various autoscopes but no one of this has the aptitudes of Pico. I hope learn very much participating in piccoforum.
Thank you and sorry my english.

amcutem

Post by amcutem »

Hi, my name is Alex and I own a pico scope...

I hope this forum can increase my knowledge so that I can fully utilize pico's capability...

PicoMike
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Post by PicoMike »

Welcome to all of you :)

Please feel free to start your own introduction thread, and to add threads in other forum sections :)

There is a wealth of knowledge on the forum, and many of our members are happy to help!
Mike Valentine
Online BDM: Pico Technology