Problems connecting NVH software to VW MEB platform

Ask questions relating specifically to the PicoDiagnostics NVH equipment and software here.
Wealer
OneWave
OneWave

Problems connecting NVH software to VW MEB platform

Post by Wealer »

Hi there,

I´m having problems connecting the NVH software to VW MEB cars (ID.3 / ID.4 / Skoda Enyaq). I´m using the VAS 6154A as the VCI, it work fine on other cars including older EV´s like the E-Golf.

Anyone have a solution for this issue?

Thanks.

Steve Smith
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Problems connecting NVH software to VW MEB platform

Post by Steve Smith »

Hello and thank you for the post

We have been working closely with VAG re their EV range and using VAS6154 to obtain data via the OBD socket

Given EV's no longer have to provide standardized emission data at the OBD socket, bespoke messaging is required

Could you provide the PicoScope 7 version and also the Pico Diagnostics/NVH version you are using with these EV's

Re the e-Golf, have you found you could obtain vehicle speed, but your rpm value to be incorrect?

Any feedback on the above would be most welcome

Take care.....Steve

Wealer
OneWave
OneWave

Post by Wealer »

Hey Steve,

Picoscope 7 version 7.0.109.12623
Pico diagnostics version 1.16.74

I havent had a E-Golf in to check if i get a speed signal, I only tried to connect one to Pico Diagnostics and it did connect unlike the MEB cars.

Steve Smith
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Post by Steve Smith »

Thank you for the feedback, it is much appreciated

Could you try our early access version 7.0.114 Early Access (EA) here https://www.picoauto.com/downloads

We have made significant improvements to NVH connectivity in this build but I do have one reservation!

Your VAS PicoScope may not be supported by the Generic EA version and this will be relayed to you when trying to open PD/NVH

If this is the case, I will push along with a release that can help via HQ in Germany and the VAS Portal

I am assuming you are an VAG dealer using a VAS Scope?

I hope this helps, take care......Steve

Wealer
OneWave
OneWave

Post by Wealer »

Hi Steve,

I´ve tried the early access version. There´s no difference, it doesn´t connect to MEB cars other VAG cars work fine.

Yes we are a VW dealer using the Vas Picoscope. But I also use the regular latest version of Picoscope automotive.

Thanks again.

Steve Smith
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Post by Steve Smith »

Thank you for the feedback, it is always appreciated

We have now moved to EA 7.0.116, could you test PD version 1.16.83.0 that is bundled with this PS7 build
(Sorry to ask again but PS7 and PD are continually evolving to keep up with VM developments)

I will also contact VAG regarding the test build sent for evaluation

Assuming VAG are happy, I will add a request to have this build added to your portal

Take care......Steve