Joe Bell J1939 on YouTube

Ask for and share advice on using the PicoScope kit to fix Heavy Duty and Off Highway machinery here
ben.martins
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Joe Bell J1939 on YouTube

Post by ben.martins »

Hi all,

I should have shared this sooner and apologies to Joe for not doing so. Some of you may already be aware of this series on YouTube but if you're not then please take a look.

If you are working with J1939 and what to know more about failure modes, what should it look like and more importantly why it looks the way it does then please check this out.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqVL ... QG6EAucO8U

To have this available for free is ridiculous and Joe's ability to take a very complex subject and break it down into bite size pieces is something to be admired. It also shows a deep understanding of the subject which as a wise man once told me, if you can't explain something simply, then you don't understand it well enough.

It does get increasingly difficult as you make your way through the series but I can assure you, you will know more than when you first started.

Thank you Joe Bell and everyone please enjoy.

Kind regards

Ben

Mossy85

Re: Joe Bell J1939 on YouTube

Post by Mossy85 »

An excellent series Ben. I have watched it all but need to watch it another fews times to really let the information sink in. Joe has done an amazing job on this for sure