Hello from Newfoundland, Canada!

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
steven.downer

Hello from Newfoundland, Canada!

Post by steven.downer »

My name is Steven Downer. I am an automotive apprenticeship instructor. Just like everyone else in this trade, i am trying to learn a little bit more about this trade each day. Hopefully i can pass that information off to someone to help them along their way.

I have a Automotive master set with Pico 4425. Hoping to learn from this group, and also contribute some good or bad waveforms as time goes on.

Steve Smith
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Hello from Newfoundland, Canada!

Post by Steve Smith »

Thank you for the introduction Steven and welcome to the forum

Their future is in your hands and so thank you for the work you do

PicoScope changes lives as the knowledge the apprentices gain will stand them in good stead throughout their career

It is not unusual for companies who advertise for Technicians to specify that scope knowledge would be an advantage to gaining the post and at least one company has specified Pico.

Our Guided Tests within PicoScope 7 Automotive software will get everyone off and running and the "Further Guidance" section in each Guided Test will provide some fundamental "just in time learning" during the measurement

The following link will certainly be of interest https://www.picoauto.com/library/training

I hope this helps, take care......Steve