Pico 7 Copy as Image?

Ask any questions about using the new PicoScope 7 Automotive software here.
Postman23

Pico 7 Copy as Image?

Post by Postman23 »

Any idea when the pico 7 software will allow us to copy as image? Also I see the beta version of pico 7 (not automotive) allows for a dark setting, will this also be incorporated in the automotive software?

Steve Smith
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Pico 7 Copy as Image?

Post by Steve Smith »

Hello and thank you for the post

We are currently evaluating a potential new Automotive Stable version of PS7 which will include Dark Settings.

However, there are a number of features to consider in the process which include the Reference Waveform Library (RWL) and PicoDiagnositcs (PD) updates too. As soon as I have further information, I will add a post here topic22097.html

Regarding Copy as Image, I have just spoken to the software team involved and we hope to have this ready in approx. 7 weeks.

"Copy as Image" will include an image of the graph, with any measurements and included notes.

I hope this helps and if this is ready sooner, I will most certainly let you know

Take care……Steve

picowight
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by picowight »

using Win 10 latest stable the last few times I have tried save as image it has just hung and I needed Ctr-Alt-Del to kill it - obviously no report sent !

liviu2004
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by liviu2004 »

Temporary, print screen from keyboard works fine.

Steve Smith
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Post by Steve Smith »

Thank you again for the posts, "Copy as image" is now available in version 7.0.93 Early Access

Please see the following forum post viewtopic.php?p=102950#p102950

I hope this helps, take care......Steve