Presentazione

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
Carlo75

Presentazione

Post by Carlo75 »

Salve a tutti i componenti di questo forum. Sono un tecnico di officina e sono in possesso da pochi di questo magnifico attrezzo e vorrei imparare ad usarlo benissimo anche con il vostro aiuto. Grazie

ben.martins
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Presentazione

Post by ben.martins »

Ciao Carlo75,

Welcome to the forum and please accept my apologies not replying in your language.

To help you get started with PicoScope there are a number of resources at your fingertips. To start with there is the training section on our website - https://www.picoauto.com/library/training. Here you will find a number of technical articles along with an introduction to PicoScope 7 Automotive.

When you ready to explore more, the forum is a wealth of information. We have collated this in a useful links section here - topic15231.html.

Hopefully there is something here to get you started. We're all here to help the journey though so if you need something please post on the forum.

Kind regards

Ben

Carlo75

Re: Presentazione

Post by Carlo75 »

Essendo in Italia, mi avrebbe fatto piacere partecipare in aula a dei corsi di formazione sul suo utilizzo e imparare a riconoscere i guasti con loscilloscopio.