4823 Scope Hanger Ideas

Ask any questions relating to the PicoScope hardware or kit contents here.
If you have any questions prior to purchasing the kit post them here.
kicksbutt
OneWave
OneWave

4823 Scope Hanger Ideas

Post by kicksbutt »

Hey guys does anyone have or seen or know of a good way to hang the 4823 scope like my 4 channel (see photo) Thanks everyone.
Attachments
20201121_070917.jpg

Steve Smith
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: 4823 Scope Hanger Ideas

Post by Steve Smith »

Hello and thank you for the post

Removing the existing bumpers from the 4823 allows you to install a rubber boot from the 4425

The 4425 rubber boot will require trimming to allow for the additional channels and the signal generator BNC output at the rear of the scope.

The following images will help:
Image 1
Image 1
Image 2
Image 2
Take care...Steve

kicksbutt
OneWave
OneWave

Post by kicksbutt »

Perfect thanks Steve

Steve Smith
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Post by Steve Smith »

I must add here the 4x25 rubber boots are not available as accessories as they were sold with the scope

The 4x25 has now been replaced with the 4x25A which is a different case altogether to allow for BNC+

The hanging bracket is available here https://www.picoauto.com/products//pico ... ubber-case

I will call into work tomorrow to see if I can locate a rubber boot but I may draw a blank!

If I cannot find one I will send over mine as I may have led you to believe the 4x25 rubber boots were available as accessories (which they are not, SORRY)

I hope this helps, take care......Steve

kicksbutt
OneWave
OneWave

Post by kicksbutt »

Steve
I appreciate that but would feel bad about taking yours. So I am assuming that no one else has ever asked about this? There are no plans to make something for the 4823? :( For the mobile guy or person who has to move around the shop that hanging hook is the only way to go in my opinion. I am scared to death that my new scope is going to end up on the ground. Trust me if there is a way it will happen to me.

Steve Smith
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Post by Steve Smith »

"If it can happen it will happen" as you say and I fully agree re protecting the scope, hence the converted rubber boot

We have raised this issue regarding additional protection for the 4823 and I will revisit the suggestions previously made whilst also including this forum post as a link to a "customer request"

I have managed to find a rubber boot that you can modify and this will be shipped over to the US office in a stock order

The US office are aware its on route and they will liaise with you on arrival

I hope this helps and thank you for raising this concern

Take care......Steve

kicksbutt
OneWave
OneWave

Post by kicksbutt »

Steve Thanks so much. I really appreciate that. That is why Pico is the best. Thanks for all of your efforts. Picoscope is truly the best.