Motorcycle software

Ask any non-NVH related questions about using PicoDiagnostics software here.
goatblower

Motorcycle software

Post by goatblower »

I have just brought a picoscope for work which is great for car diagnoses but I would like the motorcycle specific software, how do I come by it as a download
Gb

Steve Smith
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Motorcycle software

Post by Steve Smith »

MOTORCYCLE TESTS.jpg
Hello and thank you for your enquiry, sorry for my late reply. PicoScope Automotive software covers anything automotive be it light or heavy duty, agricultural or marine etc. The nature of the components we all have to test are similar in design and operation from one engine to the next and this is where the scope comes into its own in comparison to manufacturer specific test tools.
Regarding motorcycle specific software we do have a number of MOTORCYCLE SPECIFIC pre set tests under the AUTOMOTIVE tab that I am sure will be of use, along with the standard pre-set tests that will cross over to suit motorcycle applications.

I hope this is of some help to you, take care......Steve

tangoman
OneWave
OneWave

Post by tangoman »

only one thing I don't see in the Pico scope software you don't have two cylinders to pick from when you do a compression test and you all know that all of Ducati motors are two cylinders ok the motor GP Ducati are L 4 not L two cylinders but most of us don't work on motor GP bikes so please next update give us two cylinders to pick from too we have now 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, and 12 but no 2 ? thanks

Steve Smith
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Post by Steve Smith »

Thanks for the feedback and the suggestion too. I will place the request into our "Ideas funnel" where we review suggestions from all Pico users and prioritise accordingly. Every suggestion is entered and reviewed and should I have any feedback for you I will post here to let you know. Once again thank you for your input.
Take care.....Steve