newbie question(s)

Ask any questions about using PicoScope 6 Automotive software here.
rburgy
OneWave
OneWave

newbie question(s)

Post by rburgy »

New to pico and this forum. First of all with pico- I feel like I just discovered a new tool
that has been around for years. I have been bitten by the bug. I feel a little overwhelmed, but
just trying to take it one step at a time. I bought 4 channel 4423 (I think) I mess with demo at home to try and learn better. I cant figure out how to filter the channels? can anyone please explain how to do this?

As for this forum- if I am not posting in the right place, please go easy on me.

Thank you all very much
also if anyone knows where I can see more case studies. I would appreciate it

Steve Smith
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: newbie question(s)

Post by Steve Smith »

Hello rburgy and welcome to the wonderful world of Pico and the start of years of study for you like us all. Its great to see you have purchased the scope and mentioned the advantages of being able to use the scope from home in demo mode where you are able to think. I have always found this an invaluable feature and great when speaking with people over the phone when offering support.
Case studies can be found on our website at http://www.picoauto.com by clicking on the "Library" icon from the home page.Here you will be introduced to numerous case studies from technicians all over the UK along with instructors and trainers from the aftermarket and a wealth of information and case studies via YouTube.

Regarding filtering, I have attached a short video that explains how to select the filtering option found under the channel options icon

I hope this helps.....Take care......Steve
Attachments
FILTERING-2014-02-28_09-06-36.mp4
(2.3 MiB) Downloaded 567 times