C3 pluriel 1.4

If you are not a PicoScope user and want advice with a diagnostic problem then post here. Forum members may be able to help.
nrg123

C3 pluriel 1.4

Post by nrg123 »

HELP! I have a 2007C3 Pluriel that is hard to start and eventually can run to temp, it will not rev past 2500rpm and all live data is all over the place. I have inj dur times of no1 18.84ms, no2 117.15ms, no3 208.90ms (and static) no4 36.86ms. yes thats what it says on our snap on verdict.O2 sensor says weak, sens1 bank 1 547mv constant, sens 2 2702mv ! and as for battery voltage this reads 0v and when at 0v its hard to start. We found a couple of pins in ECM with slight corrosion and since cleaning it now revs and starts ok but the above readings are all over the place and we have a battery voltage of 0 to 5+ volts fluctuating and dropping in and out.. Before ecm pins being cleaned the car initially would not rev and CAT would glow if held at 2000rpm, disconnected it and no blockage. Fuel pressure a constant 4 bar and smoke test shows no air leaks.We also have no fault codes and no MIL light on and emissions at tail pipe are all ok. Tried to find wires supplying the Ecm but nothing corresponds to autodata diagram. ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

arjen
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Re: C3 pluriel 1.4

Post by arjen »

What scantool are you using? I think you have to use another scantool. The injection duration and voltage suply you mention cannot be correct.

Robski
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Robski »

sounds like a system mismatch to me ............

SamP

Post by SamP »

Hello buddy,
It seems like some ecu problem,
focus closer on injectors if your cat is glowing red, see what's ecu command and what ammouns are injected.
Hope it helped a bit. Keep us updated. :D

mteste03
OneWave
OneWave

Post by mteste03 »

Hi,

I agree with Rob; either get it on another tool or confirm the results you are reading with your scope.

What are the actual 4 gas results

Matt