Pico leads PP718

Ask any questions relating to the PicoScope hardware or kit contents here.
If you have any questions prior to purchasing the kit post them here.
Karl winter(KarlW)
OneWave
OneWave

Pico leads PP718

Post by Karl winter(KarlW) »

Hi guys, First let me say that I am very happy with my Pico products. that said Is anyone else having a problem with leads coming dislodged from 4mm banana end part of leads?
I have been extra gentle with all my Pico products. The first one(TA128 yelllow) I thought could have been from me but now a second? I disconnect from test points tugging on 4mm tip gently and not the cable. I thought at first that I lost a channel because I was stabbing diesel injectors.thankfully that wasn't the case. The lead lost connection internal to 4mm end so I didn't see at first. I did repair them but I am wanting to get another set for road tests... and not sure what to purchase. Are the standard black TA000 more durable?

Thanks, Karl

Martyn
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Pico leads PP718

Post by Martyn »

Hi Karl,
This isn't something that we have heard of before, so please get in touch with me at support@picotech.com and I'll see what we can sort out for you.

Regards
Martyn
Technical Support Manager

Karl winter(KarlW)
OneWave
OneWave

Re: Pico leads PP718

Post by Karl winter(KarlW) »

Martyn wrote:Hi Karl,
This isn't something that we have heard of before, so please get in touch with me at support@picotech.com and I'll see what we can sort out for you.

Regards
Thanks Martyn
Karl