fuel consumtion

If you are not a PicoScope user and want advice with a diagnostic problem then post here. Forum members may be able to help.
D.Fromenton

fuel consumtion

Post by D.Fromenton »

Hello i am driving a rover 75 diesel auto 2.0 litre.its only doing about 26 mpg. no warning lights on. the injectors have been leak tested,ok.i have checked the egr valve ,its not stuck and i can see it moove when i get some one to rev the engine with the pipe off. thr exhaust is very sooty but i would not say that it smokes badly. has any one got an idea?
cheers

Robski
Advanced User
Advanced User

Re: fuel consumtion

Post by Robski »

are you just looking for an answer or are you a scope owner & looking for a direction where to start scoping ?

What scan tool are you using & what does live data look like ?

Does the temp gauge read correctly ?

PicoMike
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Post by PicoMike »

Hi There,

Welcome to the PicoAuto forum.

Please note this forum is primarily for users of Pico Automotive products, however you may be lucky in that a few of our members have experience of the issue.

I would also look at some of these forums, as these may be of benefit: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=rover+owners+club

Regards,

Mike
Mike Valentine
Online BDM: Pico Technology

joshua1

Post by joshua1 »

Hi,
I want to know which car is best among the hatchback, sedan, luxury cars?? Plz reply me soon...

Darren Cotton
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by Darren Cotton »

joshua1 wrote:Hi,
I want to know which car is best among the hatchback, sedan, luxury cars?? Plz reply me soon...

Are you really expecting someone to answer that??? :roll:

Darren