layover for in cylinder transducer

Ask for and share advice on using the PicoScope kit to fix vehicles here.
rjack09

layover for in cylinder transducer

Post by rjack09 »

i have a picoscope and i am about to get the wps transducer and i was wondering where i get the layovers for timing identification.
Thank you! :mrgreen:

Robski
Advanced User
Advanced User

Re: layover for in cylinder transducer

Post by Robski »

I think you would have to be a group member of the Autonerdz for that as the program is written by one of the LSD guide members.

I think he has posted a link somewhere to his programs but not on here iirc :?:

Robski
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Robski »

check your PM's :!:

Darren Cotton
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by Darren Cotton »

To be honest I would start with out using the overlays, in my opinion if this is your first time with compression wave analysis then you will have a long road ahead of you... you don't actually need the overlays at all, but must admit they do look good for explanation purposes..

As robski has said they are available in the picogroup area, although I am sure there are other overlays about, also if your going to go deep deep deep in to this technique then the picogroup is a good place to be for this kind of stuff....

Let me know when your head hurts from your compression wave form analysis... :D :D been there got the cap and T -Shirt and still taking the medication.... :D :D

Get some captures done and post them up, they always make a good discussion..

Darren

crackerclicker
OneWave
OneWave

Post by crackerclicker »

rjack,

the autonerdz program (thanks rod maher!) is a great, but if you just need some overlays there are some available for use with microsoft powerpoint available at the bottom of the page here: http://www.driveabilityguys.com/Software.html

there are also some on iatn.net if you are a member. search for tom clozza in either the forums or possibly in the waveform database.