COMPRESSION WAVEFORM VIEWER ????

Ask any non-NVH related questions about using PicoDiagnostics software here.
MBMOTOR

COMPRESSION WAVEFORM VIEWER ????

Post by MBMOTOR »

Can anyon tell me where i can get the program Compession Waveform Viewer??
Please help me
MB MOTOR

Martyn
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: COMPRESSION WAVEFORM VIEWER ????

Post by Martyn »

You will need to go to http://www.autonerdz.com and register as a PicoGroup member to gain access to the download drop site.
Martyn
Technical Support Manager

jpilgrim82

Post by jpilgrim82 »

I know this post is old but Pico needs to make something equivalent to this software. Software like this should be a part of the suite seeing as how this is an automotive based scope. I bought my pico scope kit from AES wave before I knew about Autonerdz and I think it's ridiculous how people are trying to segment our industry and knowledge by locking things like this behind some $600 a year paywall. If they want to charge for training and support fine but trying to charge for the ideas and stuff exchanged amongst members of a forum is ridiculous and greedy at best. We should be sharing things with each other to help our industry grow. We have enough problems trying to get young people interested in this career path. Like techs don't already have enough subscriptions and things they have to pay to have access to.

Autonerdz
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by Autonerdz »

jpilgrim82 wrote: If they want to charge for training and support fine but trying to charge for the ideas and stuff exchanged amongst members of a forum is ridiculous and greedy at best. We should be sharing things with each other to help our industry grow.
I understand what you are saying. In these times many expect to get free information at the click of a mouse. The reality is different.

We would love to do all this for free but someone has to pay the bills. Our resources we provide cost us literally thousands of $$ each month. Where would that come from if we gave it away to all?

Our forums is the hub that leads to all these training and support resources which are all integrated. None of it would be here anymore if we just opened the gates to all. Besides, it would not be fair to those that contribute their expertise and time for the group. Many of them only contribute knowing it is group only access.

I freely admit we have a really stupid business model. But we have been here since the turn of the century and our global group continues to grow. Still, we only manage to pay the bills. No one is getting wealthy at Autonerdz. We just work hard to make a basic living and we plow all our profits and time back into our customers. We have no money or time to advertise in national trade mags or attend trade shows all over the country. We are here taking care of our customers instead. We are not subsidized by anyone so all this is financed only through sales and subscriptions and enjoyed by those who provided the resources to make it all possible.

http://www.autonerdz.com/cgi/yabb2/YaBB ... 1480719824

If we were greedy we would have done this completely different. :?