Newbie to this forum

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
Favell

Newbie to this forum

Post by Favell »

Hi to all

I was hunting around for information and I came across this forum, so I have now added this to my growing list of forum memberships :)

I run a small / medium independent garage, we do a lot of Frenchies and then the usual mixof all makes. My diag equipment is Renault clip, vaux com, VCDS, and Modis. but want more - much more but I have to stick to my budget for things like this or I could easily run out of money!

Regards to all

Fav

Robski
Advanced User
Advanced User

Re: Newbie to this forum

Post by Robski »

Welcome along Fav.....how you get on with the jump started Focus ?

Favell

Post by Favell »

Hi Rob

Not sure how hard to kick myself over that one, how did I miss that blown fuse on my first check over?

One of my problems was that 2 months ago we got involved in another Focus (06 plate) with identical symptoms, that is still with their electrician - instrument cluster rebuilt, Ford struggling to code keys to the car, still won't start etc. I suppose I jumped conclusions and cost myself time. Still at least I didn't throw things at it to see if that helped.......

Not like the chap next door to me with a Scenic dci egr code - £250 part 2 hours fitting and the code still comes up......

Still customer happy now.

Thanks Fav

Alan
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Post by Alan »

Welcome to the forum!

Robski
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Robski »

Fav

I was surprised when you said a 3A fuse...........even a Ford guru suspected more in depth programming :shock:

Cars eh :?: dont we just love em :roll: