Another newb

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
xmrgoodwrench

Another newb

Post by xmrgoodwrench »

Hey Everybody,

So for a few years now I've been itching to buy a Pico. Finally bought a 4423 w/ automotive kit. Pretty sweet test & measurement grade scope for automotive. Imagine that. Although I haven't used it much yet. But still excited to put it to work.

My background is automotive service where I worked as a GM dealer technician for 10 years (no regrets). Currently I'm working as a test engineer at a design center. At work there is some opportunity to put the scope to use. Here in the past I have done instrumentation, test planning, and data analysis. Now mostly I'm responsible for troubleshooting and diagnostic support. Anyway... since we already have a lot of test instumentation and tooling the Pico is mostly a toy/learning tool for me.

Looking forward to seeing how others are getting the most out of their scope. Currious what I'll be learning in the days ahead.

Regards,
Logan

PicoMike
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Another newb

Post by PicoMike »

Hi Logan,

Welcome to the forum! :mrgreen:

To keep in touch, or to learn more about all things Pico Automotive based, why not add your name to our newsletter?

The box is on the right side of the following webpage - http://www.picoauto.com/
Mike Valentine
Online BDM: Pico Technology