anyone here from Atlanta Georgia?

Ask any questions relating to the PicoScope hardware or kit contents here.
If you have any questions prior to purchasing the kit post them here.

anyone here from Atlanta Georgia?

Post by guest »

I am vey interested in the Pico Scope and would like to see one. I was wondering if anyone on this forum was in my area and would allow me to look at theirs?

Autonerdz
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by Autonerdz »

Hi,

I have a customer in Atlanta but I can't reveal his contact info for privacy reasons. He did submit this comment about his experience though:

”Thanks for sending us such a good product. I appreciate your running the
PICO program for the US and doing such a good job with it.

I've run half a dozen aftermarket companies and can really appreciate the
amount of time and effort it takes to do what you are doing. Great job!”

Norman Garrett

If you send me your contact info, I can pass it on to him so he can contact you, if he can. Busy corporation though, so don't hold your breath.

However....

It is YOUR PC you will be using and by loading up the demo, you can have a really close up virtual experience. When you do the demo and can play in your own time with no pressure from some salesman looking over your shoulder, call if you have questions and get walked through things its a way better experience. Not only do you experience the product in way more depth than any personal demo could, you also get to try out the technical support and see that it's really there and not just some please hold hell on the other end of the phone. You call or email me, you get answers. If I don't know, I find out or send you to someone who does.

I have had several who say they HAVE to use one before they get it. They use the demo then HAVE to have one.

I also include an additional $350 support package with each purchase over and above the fine Pico direct technical support.

Visit here to find out more:

http://www.autonerdz.com/picokit.htm

:shock:
Tom Roberts
(The Picotologist)
Autonerdz

Pico Scope

Post by guest »

I am very familar with the uses of scopes and currently use a techtronix 720 which is own by the shop I work for. I am looking for a low cost alternative. I have tried several scopes and have been dissatisfied with their performance for some of the more technical tests we have to do.

I would like to see one of these as I mentioned above. So I am providing my contact Information.

Steve Borders
Bells Ferry Service Center
802 Bascomb Commercial Park South
Woodstock Ga 30189
770-924 6111

Autonerdz
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

PicoScope

Post by Autonerdz »

Hi Steve,

I meant email me, but thanks. I have passed this on to my customer in Atlanta.
Tom Roberts
(The Picotologist)
Autonerdz