You can improve this probe by doing the following:
1. Go into your edit cutom probes dialog (Tools/Custom Probes)
2. Select the 60A Current Clamp (20A Mode)
3. Duplicate this into your library.
4. Select it in your library and choose Edit
5. Select Next (twice)
6. Select the radio button for Use a linear equation.
7. Enter 10 for Gradient and then Next.
8. Select the radio button for (Advanced) Then Next.
9. Create new ranges as desired.
10. Next, Next, Finish
Now you have improved the custom probe so that it is more flexible as well as easily editable on the fly.
When you want a new range for that probe, simply select it, choose Edit and 'Jump forward to the manual ranges setup page.'
Hint: never create a current probe range with zero. Always have some negative value in the range.
THE PicoScope Automotive Authority
In North America