National Tool Warehouse, Cleveland Ohio

Ask any questions relating to the PicoScope hardware or kit contents here.
If you have any questions prior to purchasing the kit post them here.
Euro Performance

National Tool Warehouse, Cleveland Ohio

Post by Euro Performance »

I would like to share a very bad experience i recently encountered with the above co. I rec'd a NEW 4 channel labscope that was defective. They replaced it with another defective unit, and they told me I have to contact the maker not them for this defective unit. NTW is a provider for other tool companies. I purchased this scope from them and they will not honor their 30 day return policy. They have been giving me the run around and lying to me repeatedly day after day, about they will send a UPS call tag to have the scope picked up so that I may get a refund. This company is stalling intentionally knowing full well, the unit did not work. They emailed me and told me that on the second unit they would personally inspect the unit prior to sending it out, and they did not. Whether or not the unit works, they have a 30 day return policy that they are not adhering to. I have been in this business for many years, and have never been treated this unfairly or unjust. I have contacted an attorney , who states that i am completely within my civil rights and i feel its only fair that I contact each and every .com, .org, .net website ie, IATN and ASA .org with this information regarding National Tool Warehouse.

Euro Performance Inc.
Amir, owner
auto mechanic, engineer

ed800uk
OneWave
OneWave

Post by ed800uk »

Hi Amir,
I notice that company no longer seems to have Pico kit.

What sort of problems did you have? As a newcomer I found some of the documentation was quite obscure, leading me to think that my unit was faulty.

Regards,
Ed

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hi Amir

Was this a Pico Scope that you were having problems with? If so then I would like to look into this further.

Best Regards

Alan
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Post by Alan »

Hi,

As far as I know National Tool Warehouse is not a Pico distributor - is it a Pico 4 channel oscilloscope you are talking about, if not then this is not really the correct forum for this post.

Regards
Alan

Michael
OneWave
OneWave

Post by Michael »

Moved by moderator to concatenate posts
------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone. The scope I am talking about is a OTC scope i purchased thru National Tool Warehouse. As of today, August 14, i returned the unit to NTW as it could not be calibrated. NTW did not want to take it back even though they have a 30 day return policy where I was within my time limit. This unit was not a Pico unit. Pico is one of the best units I ever had.

Thank you,

Euro Performance
Web Support Forum

Carl Grotti
OneWave
OneWave

Post by Carl Grotti »

Hi Michael, Sarah, and Alan,

I've been assured that NTW doesn't sell PicoScope. They do have the OTC Genisys and Solarity which isn't even close to being in the same league.

Thank you Michael for your moderation. I agree with Alan that this is the wrong forum to be posting about other manufacturer's distributors deficiencies for support.

My suggestion to Amir is that he does his homework before purchasing. iATN would have been a great place to start. There are many posts in there that cover the subject. I'm suprised that using the OTC unit after using PicoScope that there wasn't an obvious difference to the user when it was working from a performance standpoint.

Regards,
Carl

Michael
OneWave
OneWave

Post by Michael »

Thank you Carl and Amir,

I will lock this forum as there is no need to continue posts here.

Best regards,
Michael
Michael - Tech Support
Pico Technology
Web Support Forum