Hello from S Florida

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
George F

Hello from S Florida

Post by George F »

Owning 5 scopes previously, I finally decided it was time to get serious and move up to the 4 channel automotive scope and take advantage of all that the PICO automotive software offers. I haven't worked with it yet, but plan to start capturing some waveforms soon. Having come out of retirement, I opened a small repair business and am getting up to speed with current technology, although I find myself working on some older vehicles also where the scope will aid in diagnostics not available on a scan tool, especially pre-OBDII.

Steve Smith
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Hello from S Florida

Post by Steve Smith »

Hi George, thank you for the introduction and welcome to the forum

Welcome again to the Automotive fold which I am sure you never fully left (even when retired)

The skills you possess (having used scopes) are invaluable and hopefully you can transfer this knowledge to others either in the workshop or here on our forum

Thank you for choosing Pico as I am sure you had an array of options to consider

Regarding PicoScope software, we have all new features listed here

topic22097.html and our YouTube channel here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0j4RP ... PdEL-Q7m9A which will demonstrate a variety of applications too

I hope these help, take care……..Steve