Greetings from eastern Poland

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
Andrew68

Greetings from eastern Poland

Post by Andrew68 »

Hello to all Pico enthusiasts. My name is Andrew (old Andrew) and I have been involved in engine diagnostics for 35 years. Unfortunately, only now I could buy a used old atomotive, pico 6 and 2204 for many years. I started the 7 and I am very happy. Thanks for the very good work on the functionality of the program. Maybe I'll be able to use the waveform library. Best regards to everyone.

Steve Smith
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Greetings from eastern Poland

Post by Steve Smith »

Hello Andrew from Ancient Steve, thank you for the post and welcome to the forum

It is great to hear you have found PicoScope 7 to your liking having used PS6 for many years

The development, improvements and new features within PicoScope 7 is all thanks to our users who have guided the hardware and software teams based on feedback from the coal face.

It is us, that must thank you all

I hope I have understood you correctly, if you now have an Automotive PicoScope you can access the Waveform Library, not only for downloading but also for contributing and personal storage using the Waveform Manager

Further information on PicoScope 7 Automotive can be found here topic22097.html where we have just added Area measurements here viewtopic.php?p=105338#p105338

Remember we have our YouTube channel here too https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0j4RP ... PdEL-Q7m9A

I hope this helps, take care......Steve