about piezoinjector

Ask for and share advice on using the PicoScope kit to fix vehicles here.
hafiii

about piezoinjector

Post by hafiii »

hello there,
i am working on piezo injectors. but since i am new to these i don't know how much voltage or current i have to apply to open these injectors. and also don,t know how much time is required to completely open the injector.

my injector part number is jb3q-9k546-aa. if anyone worked on these part number please help me.
please provide any reference documnet for actuating of thease injctors also.
thank you.

sajn

Re: about piezoinjector

Post by sajn »

If you have picoscope you could place on signal pin and voltage pin to see if ecu is sending signals.

Julius Nolin
OneWave
OneWave

Re: about piezoinjector

Post by Julius Nolin »

Hello,
With a piezo injector, you must not give manual power! The engine control unit sends power to open and close these injectors. If you disconnect the cables while the engine is idling, you risk the injector being in the open position. My best tip for diagnosing these injectors is the ampere clamp. Most often you have a pre-injection and a main injection. I had taken all the injectors' "plus" or "minus" (hope you understand me) and routed them through the amp clamp and then a cable to cylinder 1 injector so you know which injector deviates from the rest. Good luck and never give up :)