Off highway and hd guided tests.

Ask any questions about using the new PicoScope 7 Automotive software here.
manplant

Off highway and hd guided tests.

Post by manplant »

Does anyone know when the new off highway and heavy duty guided tests will be added to pico 7?
It says they have been added on the off highway kit flyers but I can’t locate them anywhere.

ben.martins
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Off highway and hd guided tests.

Post by ben.martins »

Hi manplant,

As with all best made plans they never quite pan out the way you intended. We were hoping to have had them in the software when we announced the off highway kits. As you'll be aware though this didn't happen.

We are hoping though that they will be there for the next stable release of software which hopefully will make it out early in the new year.

The tests themselves are written just need implementing into the software so in the meantime if there was something you needed with regards to these guided tests, please let me know.

Kind regards

Ben

manplant

Post by manplant »

Hi Ben
Thanks for for that, I thought it might just be me not knowing where to look.
I think some of the tests will come in handy and look forward to seeing them.

Regards
Lee

ben.martins
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Post by ben.martins »

Hi Lee,

Not a problem and no it isn't you!

Hopefully they will come in handy. I've used it a few times now for demonstrating and the preset works well which is good to see. I've added a small preview of the Denox 2.2 to give a taster!
gt-example-01.png
It's taking a little longer as we're having to create a new menu tile but obviously we don't want to create new tests for something like the crankshaft sensor which will crossover between all vehicles. Hopefully the new year will see them out there to use.

If you need anything specific then let me know. We here to help.

Kind regards

Ben