Howdy

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
PaulW
OneWave
OneWave

Howdy

Post by PaulW »

Howdy,
My name is Paul. I work at a major truck dealership in Texas. I do not yet have a picoscope, but I will in the future. Just got a DSO pocket 1 to play around with. Definitely helps learning the sec/div setting and learning how to really dial in the waveform. I work on Cummins 6.7l to 15l including CNG engines primarily. Normally working on fun commons and grounds issues. My favorite is datalink. Then started really getting into automotive power train that with a scope and realize how overlooked this is in the diesel on highway applications. Really excited about learning and being with like minded individuals. Looking at this forum as a privilege to be able to communicate on.

ben.martins
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Howdy

Post by ben.martins »

Hi Paul,

Welcome to the forum and great to have you on board.

Any scope is better than no scope and when you're ready a 4 channel Pico will open you're eyes further to what is possible.

There is a lot of information on this site and a good place to start is the useful links page - topic15231.html.

Given the types of engine you work on the following HD and Off Highway section might be of use which you can find here - forum483.html

Look forward to having your input on the many subjects on this forum and learning together.

Kind regards

Ben