Hello

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
EddieG

Hello

Post by EddieG »

I'm looking at buying the 4425a (should've had a demo today but he was a no-show) because I don't think I can do without one any longer. I've looked at loads of Pico videos on You Tube etc. and to be honest it's scaring the bejeezus out of me! Please tell me I'm doing the right thing!!

ronw38
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Re: Hello

Post by ronw38 »

Eddie If you are in the repair game you wont regret it, Start with simple basic testing to get the hang of it measure known good vehicles, use the Automotive guided tests to start, forget triggers and increase the time scales you will soon see how it all works. Cheers Ron W

EddieG

Post by EddieG »

Thanks Ron. If I can ever get someone to turn up to give me a demo I'll more than likely buy one! Someone should've come to see me two days ago but never showed up. No phone call, nothing.

Grant_Baker
OneWave
OneWave

Post by Grant_Baker »

Support after the sale is most important and the only way you'll reach competency with your Pico. I don't know which vendor you are talking about or your location. Might as well consider other options. I am a satisfied Autonerdz customer/member. Give them a call.

philreed52

Post by philreed52 »

I would highly recommend Technical Topics down in Bridgwater. They also include a free training program upon purchase!