PicoScope 7 Alarms...

Ask any questions about using the new PicoScope 7 Automotive software here.
Kutech

PicoScope 7 Alarms...

Post by Kutech »

Is there an alarm function that is available in the latest release of P7 software? I have looked for it and have been unable to find it. If it is installed, how do I navigate to the alarms feature? If it is not installed, when will we see this functionality? Thank you.

Steve Smith
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: PicoScope 7 Alarms...

Post by Steve Smith »

Hello and thank you for the post

As yet there are no Alarms within PicoScope 7 but rest assured this is scheduled for development

We are currently focused on introducing PS7 Stable with a fully functioning Waveform Library

The beta version can be seen here viewtopic.php?p=102264#p102264

I will add your request for Alarms to existing requests for the same feature as this will help highlight the demand to the software engineers.

I am sorry I cannot tell you when Alarms will arrive as I do not know, but I promise you Alarms and Masks will be included with PS7 at some point in the future

I hope this helps, take care....Steve

Steve Smith
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: PicoScope 7 Alarms...

Post by Steve Smith »

Hello again, just quick update on the development of Alarms and Masks (which go hand in hand)

Based on the current work load for PicoScope 7 (Automotive and Test & Measurement) we are looking at next year before we have a functioning beta of this feature

Rest assured if we can have this earlier, it will be available through the normal "Early Access" process

I am sorry this cannot be sooner but I want you to know this work is scheduled as "Parity" between PS6 & PS7 is of paramount importance to Pico and all our customers

I hope this helps, take care.....Steve