Hello from the UK

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
Polarpaul

Hello from the UK

Post by Polarpaul »

I'm Paul, new to the forum and I'm very interested in training and case studies, to improve my automotive skills and help others if I know something useful. I have had the Autel 4 Channel scope for some time when a colleague suggested I look at Pico Auto software and being impressed with the ease of use decided to buy the cheapest Picoscope possible. It was only then that I saw the true potential (to be frank) of the software alone. I was on the fence about investing in 4425 for how much use it would really get, but I justified it by asking myself how much time and money has been invested in training already. That made the choice easy.
For me at least, every day's a school day!

Best regards, Paul

ben.martins
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Hello from the UK

Post by ben.martins »

Hi Paul,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for joining the Pico community. You are completely correct that everyday is a school day and we constantly learn something new everyday.

To help get you started finding information is key and the best source for this is our viewtopic.php?p=57531#p57531">Link to useful information. Here you'll find numerous discussions and techniques.

Please feel free to ask questions and add your own experiences to the forum.

Kind regards

Ben