Who am I

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
merctronik

Who am I

Post by merctronik »

Hi
I am a Mercedes-Benz diagnostic technician. I come from Poland. I studied at the Poznań University of Technology. https://www.put.poznan.pl/en/faculties/ ... al-physics.
He is currently working in one of the German Mercedes-Benz branches. And I saw great potential in the solutions developed by PicoTechnology. I followed, I think most of the material available on YouTube. And I must respect Mr. Steve Smith's lectures with great respect. Unfortunately, as engineers, we perfectly understand many difficult issues related to the analysis of the obtained data thanks to PicoScope. Recently, I have managed to achieve some spectacular successes thanks to PicoTechnology. For which I would like to thank the entire Pico team and ask for admission to the honorable group of users.

Kamil Christoph Wojtczak vel Braun

Steve Smith
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Who am I

Post by Steve Smith »

Hello and thank you for the post and introduction

Everything we do at Pico is a team effort and to hear that we have helped you to achieve spectacular success makes all the hard work worth while

Please feel free to share your success stories where you can (I understand this may not be possible) and to contribute to ongoing forum posts or indeed, challenge older posts when you can.

Our NVH forum section has a number of challenging topics covered and hopefully answered here forum481.html

New features of PicoScope 7 (Xentry Scope for you and your team) can be found here topic22097.html

Finally you may find this case study of interest where I have used Spectrograms to analyze and compare timing chain noises https://www.picoauto.com/library/case-s ... idle-speed

I hope this helps, take care.......Steve