Making a return

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
JJW

Making a return

Post by JJW »

Hi everyone, I have been part of this forum before but haven't been on for a couple of years. I have finally had the means to purchase a 4425a after making do with our manufacturer supplied scopes for years. I also have a 2000 lab scope which is great but I've been limited by the bandwidth and voltage limits for a lot of measurements. I work as a master tech in an Audi dealer and hope to provide some useful additions to the reference waveform library too. Thanks

Steve Smith
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Making a return

Post by Steve Smith »

Hello and welcome to the forum, thank you for the introduction

PicoScope 7 will compliment your 4425A for sure and if you have not downloaded yet you can find this here https://oem.picoauto.com/p7beta/download

The following forum post will help too when it comes to discovering PS7 topic22097.html

Working for Audi you may have seen the VAS NVH kit which will look and feel very familiar I am sure

Take care......Steve

JJW

Post by JJW »

Hi Steve, yes I’ve seen the VAS NVH kit but unfortunately we do not have one, one of our other branches has one we can borrow though, I might borrow it sometime to experiment with! I am currently running Pico6 in one PC and 7 on another to see the different layouts and make a gradual transition. I was also wondering is the EV kit going to be available as an add on for those already owning the scope itself? Do you have a link for the i3 case study you recently did? The one in the email does not work. Cheers

Steve Smith
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Post by Steve Smith »

Hello and thank you for the feedback

I know discussions are ongoing regarding an EV add on kit for those who already own a PicoScope as this does make perfect sense.

As yet, nothing has been confirmed and I will post feedback ASAP if/when this should happen.

Thanks for the "heads-up" re the Newsletter link, the BMW i3 case study can be found here:
https://www.picoauto.com/library/case-s ... -displayed

I hope this helps, take care.....Steve