Hello from sunny New Zealand

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
Diversemech88

Hello from sunny New Zealand

Post by Diversemech88 »

Hi all my name's Rhys, I have just swapped scopes from a GMTO to the Pico 4225A its the best decision I have made I love the scope and easy to use. I am a field tech working on various machines from motorbikes to cars, trucks and construction machinery, the pico has made a great addition to my tool kit and I do not regret it at all.
If someone can assist with how to get access to the wave form library it would be much appreciated as I have followed all the requirements but cant highlight the waveform library button on my pico 7 beta home page to log in. scope is connected with internet and logged in to the forum, hope some one can help with where I have gone wrong or missed a step. Hope you all had a good xmas and new year.

farcanal

Re: Hello from sunny New Zealand

Post by farcanal »

Hi Rhys,
Try accessing through Pico 6. Where are you based?
Nick

Steve Smith
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Post by Steve Smith »

Hello from a chilly and overcast UK

Its great to hear your feedback surrounding the 4425A as "ease of use" was the main driving factor behind its design

I must apologize in advance to you as to access the Waveform Library you will be required to use PicoScope 6 Automotive which you can download here https://www.picoauto.com/downloads

The Waveform Library will be with PicoScope 7 for sure but I cannot confirm when at this stage

I hope this has not caused you too much grief or wasted time

Take care.....Steve

Diversemech88

Post by Diversemech88 »

Hi Steve,

Thank you for the reply it is much appreciated, I will be patient for the waveform library to be part of pico 7.

Thanks again for everyone that mentioned to use pico 6. Have a great day to all !

Rhys