Hello from south florida

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
Rotorolla

Hello from south florida

Post by Rotorolla »

Hey guys. My name is Chris and I have been with Nissan for 14 years. I'm not new to pico by any means as I was a bio med equipment tech for 7 years using various picos along the way and until this year , I have enjoyed my 4423. I retired it for Nissan techmates recent offering of the 4425 kit , finally. I have been screaming for years that they should embrace scope. Now that they offer and support it, my diagnosis is both accepted, supported and understood.The new ev kit is what brought me into the forum. Unique and one off issues with Nissan Leaf often lead to vehicle repurchase and little to no knowledge gained. Have to save a few months for that one but once I do, I will be taking up the fight again to get yet another tool introduced.

ben.martins
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Hello from south florida

Post by ben.martins »

Hi Chris and welcome to the forum.

Great to have you here and I'm sure your experience with Nissan will be welcome, especially for the Leaf!

We do now have an EV board that will help with navigating the forum as well as the introduction of our EV guided tests. These can only be found in PS7 which you can download here - https://oem.picoauto.com/p7beta/download. In the guided test you'll also find a link to a support video which we hope to include on any new guided test going forward.

I look forward to your contribution to the forum and as with all our users, if you need any support or assistance please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards

Ben